“Practice is the hardest part of learning, and training is the essence of transformation.”
I began my training career as a Training Manager for the non-profit organization AWARE. My main task was to promote the newly launched Workplace Sexual Harassment program and to organize training sessions for the public to learn more about gender equality and issues pertaining to women. The opportunity to train
What are my training credentials?
I am a certified Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and proficient in corporate ethics training for professionals. I have been certified by Focus on the Family to facilitate Parenting with Confidence workshops for their pre-school, primary and teenage levels, and I have also received my certification in Parent Facilitator Training (module 1) by MSF (FAMILYmatters!).
I haveappeared on BlogTV twice as a parent expert, was featured in the national newspaper multiple times and was invited to be a panelist on recent social media forums – Kids on Facebook and The Asian Digital Mum.
I have a Degree in Mass Communications from Oklahoma City University and am a regular contributor for top parenting magazines in Singapore. I also writes regularly about being a modern woman balancing parenting and career on her blog, www.universalscribbles.com.
Who have I worked with?
1)Employee’s Guide to Dealing with Sexual Harassment (AWARE)
- General Public (2010)
- Madrasah Aljunied (2010)
- UMW Equipment & Engineering Pte Ltd (Nov 2010)
- Novotel Hotel (Jan 2011)
- Sumitomo (2012)
- Baker Mckenzie (2013)
- TAFEP (2013)
- Dimension Data Asia Pacific (2014/ 2015)
- DTZ Facilities & Engineering (S) Limited
- Ernst & Young Solutions LLP (2014)
- Lanxess Pte Ltd (2014/2015)
- CCI Asia Holdings Co. Pte. Ltd. (2014)
- Keppel Corporation (2014)
- Toyota (2015)
- Yale-NUS Disciplinary Committee Sexual Assault Training (2015)
- Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy (2015)
2)Comprehensive Sexuality Education(AWARE)
- United World College students (Mar 2010)
3)How to be a Successful Speaker
- National Volunteer & Philanthropy Centre ( Feb 2011)
4)Effective Communication Skills
- Mindhub trainers (Nov 2010)
5) Recession Reality and Recovery
- Prudential 2009
1) Creative Parenting
- Prudential (2009)
2) Learning Styles: Your Child and You
- Frisk & Romp (2009)
3) Are We Showing Our Love To Our Kids & Spouse The Right Way
- Tao Nan School (2013)
- Trehaus Co Work (2016)
4) Parenting With Confidence (Focus on the Family)
- Parenting with Confidence (0-6 years) – 2013/2014
- Parenting with Confidence (7-12 years) – 2014
- Parenting with Confidence (13-19 years)
Focus Group Discussions (FGD)
- How To Support Our Children’s Academic Needs (Lower primary)
- How To Support Our Children’s Academic Needs (Upper primary)
- Navigating the Boy-Girl Terrain With Your Kids
- Coaching Techniques for Parents
Enrichment Programs in Primary & Secondary Schools
Creative Thinking │Design Thinking │Public Speaking │Junior Achievement│Art Outreach
- Nanyang Primary School
- Guangyang Primary School
- Qihua Primary School
- Red Swastika
- Methodist Girls School
- Stamford Primary School
- Singapore Chinese Girls School
- Edgefield Secondary School
- Sembawang Secondary School
- Siglap Secondary School
- Dunman High School
How can we work together?
- Hire me to conduct a workshop for your school (students/parents) or training session for your staff
- Hire me towrite lesson plans for your training sessions.
- Hire me to facilitate your corporate training agenda.
You may also be interested in my services as a blogger or writer.