HIRE me to write, review & create content for you.
Are you an Editor looking for freelance writers to help you meet your publication deadline? Are you a business owner who needs someone to produce a stellar press release or provide content for your website? Are you looking to publish a book and need a ghost-writer or an editor to help you?
If you answer YES to any of the questions above, you have landed on the right page. I can help meet your writing or editorial needs. Here are some of the writing assignments that I can do for you.
Feature Articles (print or digital)
Factsheets (company, products/services)
Brand Reviews (products and services)
Ghost-writing (biography or brand)
Some background on me. I have always enjoyed writing. After I graduated with a Bachelor’s of Art in Mass Communications from the University of Oklahoma, I chose to work in sales for a decade because I enjoy meeting people and connecting them to businesses that work for them. I still love doing that. However, the calling to write became a force that I could not resist and I moved to work in advertising and public relations.
After I left corporate world to fulfill my duties as mom, I realised that writing is a skill that allows me to continue working while enjoying flexible hours to “be present” for my kids. I am happy to have been published on both digital and print platforms. I have worked as the Editor oftheAsianparent.comand founded the parent blog,Universal Scribbles.
I have had the privilege to work with many distinguish brands such as Sentosa, 3M, SRT. Below is a list of the companies that I have worked with and had my words published in their platforms.
A little about myself. I have a Bachelor’s of Art in Mass Communications and am a proficient writer in business writing and featured articles. Prior to my freelance career in writing, I worked as the Editor of theAsianparent.com and am currently a parent blogger at Universal Scribbles.
Read Testimonials of my work HERE.
Simply Her (85,000 readership)
- My Dad, The Metrosexual (Feb 2009)
- It’s a Boy Thing (Mar 2009)
- Cousins In Arms (Apr 2009)
- Doing It For Themselves (Oct 2009)
- Family Affair (Mar 2010) – Travel Article
Today’s Parents (50,000 readership)
- Discipline Without Yelling (Feb/Mar 2009)
- In the Spirit of Giving (Nov/Dec 2016)
- An enriching Development (Nov/Dec 2016)
- Back To School Survival Guide (Nov/Dec 2016)
- 10 Ways To Raise A Money Smart Kid (Nov/Dec 2016)
- Is Junior Eating Right in the Morning (Nov/Dec 2016)
- Increase Your Child’s Memory
- A Child’s Perspective on Discipline
- How To Keep Your Sanity When Travelling With Young Kids
- How Much Independence Will You Give 7-Year-Olds?
- The Gift of Grace and Manners
- Combat Nose Picking: A Useful Guide For Parents
- Help! My Child Is Aggressive
- Help! My Child Hates Homework
- Questions To Ask Your Angry Child
- Recommended Reading for 0-3 year olds
- Recommended Reading for 4-9 year olds
- Getting Into A TOP Primary School
- Expert Tips On Creativity
- Promote A Positive Learning Attitude In Your Child
- Counselling Help To Improve Your Child’s Behavior
- I Don’t Want To Go To School
- The Class Bully
- The Singlish-Dilemma
- Is Mandarin The New English?
- How Much Does It Cost To Raise A Child In Singapore?
- When Should Kids Have Their Own Mobile Phones?
- Your Husband Ain’t That Bad!
- 25 Questions to Ask Your Son
- 15 Things Your Child Should NOT Do In Class
- Bringing Out the Champion In Your Kids
- Superwoman – Can We Have It All?
- Enhance Your Personal Relationships With Flexible Work
- Flexi-work From The Employer’s Perspective
- The Perfect Solution For Working Mothers – Flexiwork
- Home Boys: Dads Who Work From Home
- Year-End Holiday Ideas For Parents
- What are you doing about sexual harassment at work?
- Harassment: Protect Your Organization
- Workshop: Manager’s Guide To Harassment
- Workshop: Dealing with Harassment
- Finding the Person Within
- Help Us Get FIT Going Again
- Learn How to Give Him the Finger
- Harnessing the Red Bull: Managing Anger for Adults and Kids
- So, What is Feminism About Really?
Click HERE for more reviews and sponsored posts on products, services and places.
Web Content Clients
In the meantime, love yourself, love others, live strong and be free.