My Christmas WISHLIST just got larger because I added the newly launched Samsung Galaxy View to it.
With its 18.4-inch touchscreen display, interactive user interface and long-lasting battery life, the Galaxy View is the ideal lifestyle and edutainment device perfect for the whole family. Check out how sleek it looks from all angles…
Not only can it be used as a stand-alone, it can also be used when laid flat on the table top.
Now let me tell you why it is on my Christmas Wishlist.
- The Galaxy View features an 18.4” full-HD screen and is equipped with unmatched capabilities, offering consumers and their families a new dimension in home mobile enjoyment. Available in Wi-Fi® and 4G+ enabled models, the edutainment companion allows users to enjoy the full offerings of a regular sized tablet on a whole new level with the stunning large-sized display. Parents who are concern about myopia can be assured that their kids will not be squinting at the screen, although prolonged usage may still be a factor.
- The Galaxy View’s long-lasting battery life also provides up to 8 hours of video playback, ensuring that users can enjoy hours of immersive viewing anywhere in their homes without worrying about recharging.
- With the Galaxy View, consumers will have access to a full ecosystem of AndroidTM applications and content via Google PlayTM and Samsung Galaxy Apps on the Galaxy View to cater to the different needs of each family member.
- The Family Square feature on the Galaxy View allows consumers to design their own personalized notes on photos for sharing. Users can enjoy a richer video call experience with its full-HD front camera so special moments with loved ones are as vivid and real as seeing them face to face, even when apart.
The Samsung Galaxy View is available NOW in Black at local telecommunication operators, major consumer electronics stores, authorized retailers and Samsung Experience Stores. It will come with Wi-Fi® and 4G+ options, in 32GB with microSD supporting up to 128GB at a recommended retail price of $898 and $998 respectively.
Other compatible accessories for the Galaxy View include the Samsung Galaxy View Carrying Case (Black) retailing at $68. All prices quoted are in Singapore dollars.
Another Plus point for parents with kids between the ages of 3 to 7 is the Samsung KidsTime app.
Samsung’s “Digitally Good” philosophy to harness the technology to positively empower our children to learn through play is definitely aligned with our family’s policy that there should be more, if not as much, actual playtime than digital playtime.
Click on the link to read more about Samsung’s We Believe In #DigitallyGood philosophy. Here are the reasons why you will want to get the Samsung KidsTime app.
1) Your Kids Are Not Subjected to Unwanted Marketing
There are no ads or in-app purchases in the Samsung Galaxy View. It is digitally safe from advertisers preying on young impressionable minds. In addition, there is a time set and app lock application that gives me full control over how much time they spent on the digital. All this adds to give me a digital peace of mind.
2) Your Kids Have Fun Learning
You know what they say? If you can’t beat them, join them! If my kids are going to be on the digital, then at least let them be doing something educational or constructive on it. With the Samsung KidsTime. you can choose from 100 handpicked educational apps and enjoy free access to 30 apps every month! Now that’s what I called a WIDE selection!
3) Keep An Eye On Your Kids Interests And Learning Progress
This app provides a child progress report and dashboard so I will be able to track and monitor my child’s learning and progress. Through this report, I can better understand my child’s interest and cater for future activities based on these report. Better yet, I can chart their education direction remotely.
Hear from these parents in Singapore who has tried out the Samsung KidsTime app and see what their views are.
Till our next post, love yourself, love one another.