I came home to find THIS waiting for me!
Woo-hoo!! It is the race pack from the GE Women’s Run 2014.
Yesterday was a full day for us. We attended an Alan Yip’s workshop on Funtastic Parenting Workshop, went to catch the Junior Claus Musical, and participated in a Halloween Trick or Treat Party. So, it was a really pleasant surprise to come home to find the race pack waiting for me. The organizers and kind people at SPRG (a public relations firm) were very kind to save me a trip to Suntec City to queue for the race pack.
What was inside the bag?
Lots of goodies, that’s for sure!
- a Race T-shirt by Addidas
- a personalized Race Bib — didn’t realize that this was what it is called till this race
- a Pre-race booklet detailing the run on 9 November
- a water bottle from Tupperware
- an assortment of freebies from their sponsors
Thank you Samantha, Brandon and the organizers of the GE Women’s Run 2014 for being so efficient and helpful.
Excited and nervous about the coming run next week Sunday!