Night Lights. Bright Lights. Shadowy Lights. Come out to play in the Dark of Night.
→ 23 & 24 August, 30 & 31 August | 7:30pm – 2am
→ 25 – 29 August | 7:30pm – 11pm
Singapore Art Museum, Banyan Tree at National Museum of Singapore, The Cathay, School of the Arts and Raffles City…
8 Tips To Surviving the Night Festival Guide:
1. Get a copy of the official map or print out one HERE and plan your itinerary for the night. You will be able to see more and not miss any shows.
2. Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes. You need to cover quite a huge area.
3. Have an early small dinner and maybe bring or buy some snacks along the way.
4. Hydrate yourself. Beer counts, but do take necessary precautions if you are with kids.
5. Have a contingency plan in case you get lost from your group – appoint a meeting area or make sure phone batteries are at full power.
6. Warn your child of the dangers of wandering off without mom or dad and hold their hands tightly. The Night Festival is after all, an event for the curious minds.
7. Bring a light weight camera and carry as little as you can. It gets crowded in places and a bulky bag is quite cumbersome to lug around. Ladies, carry a shoulder sling bag if you can.
8. Pray for a clear night so you can enjoy the stars and night lights.
We’ll be going back next weekend to try and catch these acts:
Till our next post, love yourself, love one another.