ALERT!! Dreamworks fans take note!! For the first time ever in Asia, Four of the best Dreamworks Animation families are congregating on this little red dot for a kick-ass celebration known as Dreamworks Day.
Join the Kung Fu Panda Po and his kick-ass team, Shrek and his companions, Hiccup and Toothless from How to Train the Dragon and Alex and friends from Madagascar will gather at Gardens by the Bay on 24th June (Saturday) in a 5KM fun run that encourages family and friends to come together for a fun-filled weekend with DreamWorks animation and mascots.
The run will take participants through Singapore’s iconic landmarks of Gardens by the Bay and Marina Barrage. Kids under 12 years old can participate in their own 800 meters (Kids Dash)!
|Details of the Run|
|Running Date:||Saturday, 24 June 2017, 4pm to 8pm|
|Venue:||Gardens By The Bay, Bay East Gardens|
|Category:||⇒ 5km Run
⇒ Kids Dash
Dreamworks Day has two main ticketing categories and entitlements packs:
• For CARNIVAL ONLY – SGD$25 per pax* Participant will have access to the carnival at DreamWorks Day, and will receive an official Event T-Shirt, Temporary Tattoo and Carnival Cash Coupon.
• For RUN + CARNIVAL – SGD$45 / SGD$55 per pax* respectively Participants will have access to both the carnival and run with the following entitlements show below.
Hurry! Register now using the promo code DWXUNIVERSALSCRIBBLES upon check out, and receive a 10% discount off DreamWorks Day – 800M Kids Dash /5KM Fun Run! Don’t miss out on this chance as the code is only valid till 26 th May 2017.
The code is unlimited and can be applied for 800m Kids Dash / 5km Fun Run. (Carnival only ticket not applied)
For more details, please visit:
* Terms and Conditions applies
* All prices stated above are Early Bird Registration prices.
* Free admission for Children below 0.9m in height accompanied by an adult taking part in the race.
Till then, love yourself, love your child, live strong and be free.