This morning, Tickled Media released the findings of their survey on The Asian Digital Mum Report. As part of their revelation, they invited a panel of four “Digital Mums” to discuss the trend of Asian mothers and their usage on social media.
I was very honored to be invited by Tickled Media to be part of this panel of Asian Digital Mums. The panelist comprised of myself, Meri Rosich, Founder of Quality Time Lab, Holly Lam, Campaign Specialist, eBay Enterprise and Mantazh Khanna, Co-founder of PS It’s Healthy. Our panel session was moderated by Simon Kahn, Chief Marketing Officer – Asia Pacific, Google.
The Asian Digital Mum Survey
Over ten thousand Asian mums from Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia took part in this survey. This is the FIRST time such a survey had been conducted on Asian mums . The objective was to identify the most frequent online habits of Asian mums, the trends in their purchasing behavior and attitude and how marketers can effectively target this core group of highly coveted audience.
Here are some footage of what went down at today’s event.
Thank you Tickled Media team for involving me in this very interesting and insightful survey.
All photos are courtesy of Tickled Media.
Till our next post, love yourself, love one another.
Related posts You May Also Like:
- Roadpro Champion — The story of How I Beat the Traffic Police
- Digital Gaming Birthday Party — the rage of 10-year-old boys
- Tips On Parenting In Digital Age
- Kids Growing Up On Facebook (Social Media Week)
- Inviting Strangers To Your Child’s Life
- Samsung Galaxy — The New Digital Nanny
- Kids Tell All On The Pull Of Their Digital Gadgets