Recipe and Instructions by Chef Lisa Leong.
|Serves 4 portions
- 1kg whole chicken (cut into pieces)
- 4 medium size cooked potato wedges
- 500ml Hot water
- 1 ½ cup Régilait Multi-Vitamins milk
Curry Paste ingredients:
- 1 packet Dancing Chef Indonesian Curry paste
- 1 packet Dancing Chef Rendang Curry paste
- 3 stalks Lemongrass (cut into segments and smashed)
- 1 knotted Pandan leaves
- 2 Red (Bombay) onions (cut into quarters)
- Marinate chicken pieces with 1 packet Dancing Chef Indonesian Curry Paste, set aside for use.
- Heat oil in a pot; stir-fry the lemongrass, pandan leaves and onions until fragrant.
- Add in Dancing Chef Rendang Curry Paste and the marinated chicken pieces. Toss and mix briefly over high heat. Add in cooked potatoes to cook together.
- Add water and bring the mixture to boil. Lower the heat to medium and simmer for about 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
- Lastly, add Régilait Multi-Vitamins milk and bring it to boil. Lower the fire and simmer another 5 to 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
- For 1 ½ cup Régilait Multi-Vitamins milk, combine 150g Régilait Multi-Vitamins milk powder with 1 ½ cup water,
- Régilait is a European pioneer in milk drying and the instantiation of milk powder in the form of soluble granules
If you like this post, please share your thoughts with Us in the comments below or connect with me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Till our next post, love yourself, love one another.