LEGOLAND®Malaysia Resort turns five this year and the park is celebrating the epic milestone with more fun-filled activities and refreshed experiences from 21 August to 30 September 2017.
If you are thinking of popping over to LEGOLAND®Malaysia, the best time to do so is this weekend (15 – 17 September). Celebrate their 5th Brick-versary with giant cake, life-sized-minifigures, dance parties and sure-win prizes.
Here are 5 Epic reasons to visit Malaysia LEGOLAND during their 5th Brick-versary Celebrations:
1).Help Build A Giant LEGO®birthday cake
2) Spot The Minifigures – I Love Legoland(Hint: You can find them all over the park.)
3) Jumbo Mini Figure Trade
There are more than 1000 Minifigures available for trade. Remember to BRING your minifigures to exchange for new and unusual ones.
4) Party away at this Parades and Shows
- Brick-Dance Parade @ Lego City (daily) — 3:45pm
- Character Dance Show @LEGO Star Wars Miniland ( (Weekends, Public and School holidays) – 4pm
- Awesome Parade @ The Beginning (Weekends, Public and School holidays) – 6:30pm
- The BigParty@ The Beginning (15, 16, 17 Sep) – 6pm – 6:45pm
5) Winners All Around – Receive you scratch and win cards and stand a chance to win LEGO®sets, annual passes, VIP expeditions, LEGO®Minifigures, hotel stays, discount vouchers andeven a family trip to LEGOLAND®Japan. Sadly, we only won ice-cream with our meal sets. Best of luck with yours.
If you have been to LEGOLAND before, here are some new editions you should definitely visit:
LEGO® Star Wars Miniland
NINJAGO The Ride and Themed Room
4D Movies @ LEGO Studios
If you have time to spare (about 2-3 hours), head over to the LEGOLAND Water Park.
Till our next post, love yourself, love one another.